Saturday 13 December 2014

Crystal Cluster Ring Tutorial




Today I listed my new tutorial in my etsy shop, Crystal Cluster Ring. It was a long time in the pipeline, and has been a work in progress for a while. I am a bit of a ring'a'holic and make them any chance i can, and of course, if it involves a bit'o'bling then I am there like a shot ;)

I have made quite a few rings using bicone crystals, but after a few hours of wearing and fingers swelling on hot days, I would find that the edges of the bicone crystals would leave an indent in my finger and I would end up taking the crystal ring off as it was hurting. So I came up with a design with a solution to his problem, and made a beaded 'setting' on the back so the bit of the ring that sits next to your finger is comfortable to wear.

If you would like to make your very own Crystal Cluster Ring, you can find the tutorial in my Etsy Shop. The tutorial has step by step pictures, and instructions to guide you each step of the way. You will need to know right angled weave, and the list of components are on the listing. You can substitute the 4mm bicone crystals for any 4mm bead.

Happy Beading

Carol x

No comments:

Post a Comment